The forum is locked.

The Ocean Color Forum has transitioned over to the Earthdata Forum (https://forum.earthdata.nasa.gov/). The information existing below will be retained for historical reference. Please sign into the Earthdata Forum for active user support.

Up Topic Special Topics / Ocean Color Reprocessing / Reprocessing schedule
- By mcoyne Date 2020-05-01 18:52
Hello,

Are any updates available on scheduled reprocessing that will result in datasets receiving the new naming convention? Not a critical issue, mostly curious for my own planning purposes.

Thanks!

Michael
- By seanbailey Date 2020-05-03 18:38
We haven't forgotten about it :wink:

Most, if not all, of the code changes that will be implemented with this reprocessing are in place and being tested.  Several of the planned tests have been completed, but there are quite a few left in the queue.  These tests are time consuming but necessary for documenting the impact of each change.  I generally don't give specific dates, as my prognostications are often wrong :eek:.  While we would love to get all this done by the end of this Spring, I would be happy if we're able to get it done by the end of the year.   With any luck, our internal name for this reprocessing (R2020) will hold :grin: 

Sean
Up Topic Special Topics / Ocean Color Reprocessing / Reprocessing schedule