The forum is locked.

The Ocean Color Forum has transitioned over to the Earthdata Forum (https://forum.earthdata.nasa.gov/). The information existing below will be retained for historical reference. Please sign into the Earthdata Forum for active user support.

Up Topic Products and Algorithms / Satellite Data Products & Algorithms / msl12 executable for Windows ? (locked)
- By Pina Date 2004-07-10 00:07
I'm a developer of Mohid (www.mohid.com) an Hydro-Bio-Geo-chemical model for coastal areas developed at IST (a research institute in Lisbon). We are developing methodologies to integrate modeling results and EO data in the framework of two EU funded research projects.

Our software (models, GUI and several utilities) is windows based supported by HDF5. We have already developed interfaces to produce images and assimilate Modis and Seawifs L2 and L3 data, using code from several SEADAS C and Fortran routines. My next objective is to use the processing capabilities of msl12 to test SPM and Chla  algorithms. I already tried to compile msl12 code but I'm having a lot of problems. Can anyone help me on this subject ?? Does anyone have an msl12 executable for Windows ? Does it exists ??

Pedro Pina
- By bryanfranz Date 2004-07-12 20:27
Pina,

We have not attempted to port msl12 to Windows, and we have no immediate plans to do so.  I don't believe a windows version of msl12 exists, unless someone out there has done the port for their own use.  I'm not suprised you're having problems.

-- bryan
Up Topic Products and Algorithms / Satellite Data Products & Algorithms / msl12 executable for Windows ? (locked)