The forum is locked.

The Ocean Color Forum has transitioned over to the Earthdata Forum (https://forum.earthdata.nasa.gov/). The information existing below will be retained for historical reference. Please sign into the Earthdata Forum for active user support.

Up Topic SeaDAS / SeaDAS 6.x Virtual Appliance for Windows / seadas6.0 vm error after installed seadas_meris.tar.gz (locked)
- By wwen Date 2010-08-20 03:37
Hi All,

I used Seadas6.0 VM and installed optional processing files such as seadas_processing.tar.gz (it was downloaded from seadas 5.4), seadas_modisa.tar.gz, seadas_meris.tar.gz. However, when I tried to open l2gen then an error appears as below:

The following error was encountered: OPENNR: error opening file. Unit: 100 File:/home/seadas/seadas6.0/data/common/aph_default.txt please consult the supplier of the application.

After that, seadas was crash..

I have followed any procedures to install it.  Is it okay if I use seadas_processing.tar.gz from seadas 5.4 directory or should I use seadas_processing.tar.gz from seadas6.0 directory ? or is there any settings that I missed ?

Thanks,

wwen
- By seanbailey Date 2010-08-20 12:59
You cannot use the seadas_processing.tar.gz from 5.4 with 6.x. 
Download and install the latest processing modules.

Sean
Up Topic SeaDAS / SeaDAS 6.x Virtual Appliance for Windows / seadas6.0 vm error after installed seadas_meris.tar.gz (locked)